What is Managed IT Service Provider?
Managed services is the practice of outsourcing on a proactive basis management responsibilities and functions and a strategic method for improving operations and cutting expenses. IT is an IT department you would build yourself if you had the resources to do it. Adopting managed services is known to be an efficient way to stay up to date on technology, have access to necessary skills and address a range of issues related to cost, quality of service and risk. Simply put, an MSP is an IT department for hire. An MSP provides expertise, tools, and processes that most SMBs can’t match on their own.Whether the MSP does it all or works with an internal IT specialist, the MSP should deliver IT that is more stable and reliable than the client achieves by itself.
Why should we choose Jerika Inc. over other IT Service Providers?
We provide the service that everyone expects of a Managed Service Provider, and we provide them with a best in the industry standard:
- Remote monitoring and alerting for all supported devices and infrastructure.
- IT Security and Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Help Desk staffed with experienced technicians L1-L3
But what sets us apart is what we do on top of this. We start by getting to know your business, its needs, and how we can help it thrive, emphasizing customer success every step of the way. Our clients are scheduled to meet with their designated Customer Success Representative during the Quarterly Business Review, which is a deep-dive evaluation into your network and infrastructure, to discuss internal projects to be planned & budgeted for the upcoming year.
What are your support hours?
Our friendly and knowledgeable Help Desk (Network Operations Center) are available from 6am-7pm. After-hours support is available, and we have techs available 24/7/365 for emergencies.
Every end user can contact our Help Desk via phone (647.270.6400) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you have client references?
We do have a list of clients who you can call for references. They are available upon request and provided to you as we discuss the possibility of working together.
Are Jerika Inc. tech staff members certified with industry standard certifications?
Our technicians and engineers hold the following industry certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Cisco CCNP
- Cisco CCNA
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Server+
- CompTIA Security+
- Fortinet NSE
- VMWare VCP
What is client on-boarding process?
Client on-boarding begins once we receive a Sales Agreement from the client. Every new client is on-boarded via a tailored plan that includes:
- Installation of our management and security tools
- Installation and setup of backup tools and media
- Cleanup of the physical environment
- Labeling of all equipment, cabling, etc.
- Network assessment
- Configuration of client equipment to align with current industry standards and best practices, addressing any concerns or recommendations from the network assessment and documentation of all aspects of the client environment in our documentation system that includes photos of the environment.
- Implementation timeline of approximately 2 weeks, depending on client size and environment complexity
- Follow-up approximately 3 weeks following on-boarding to resolve any issues, check in with key contacts.